A Prophetic Word
- 22 April, 2001
- It was during the 10:00 morning service at Christ Living Word Ministries (El Paso, TX) when the guest speaker, Evangelist Mark Riley of Fisher Of Men Ministries, stopped in the middle of his message, looked "Dad" (Bruce) straight in the eye, and said (in so many
words) "Brother, since the first time I laid eyes on you the Lord's been telling me that your
ministry is about ready to blast off. Take off your shirt and tie and put on a T-shirt and
blue jeans. You're going to be going places that you never dreamed of going before.
You're going to be dealing with the young people that society has rejected. I'm talking
about the freaks of the world; complete with the drugs, tattoos, and body piercing. Get
ready because God's going to give you both the opportunity and a boldness to go into
these places that He's chosen you to go." Well, that's pretty much the Prophetic Word that
was given to me from the Lord during that very unusual Sunday morning service... so
what do you think about them apples? In fact the important thing to remember about this
whole eye-popping experience was that I had never before in my life either met Brother
Riley or attended Sunday services at Christ Living Word Church. And to make this whole
story that much more astounding, the only reason I was there in the first place was
because the Lord had directed me a few days earlier, in the most unusual way, to attend
church there. My God is an awesome God!!! (See Sermonet Pastor Stephens And The Rejected Word From God! (5/27/01) for more details.)
As an on-going update to this prophecy, it was on the 3rd of November, 2001, that the Lord had "Dad" (Bruce) not only buy five (5) pair of blue jeans and T-shirts but also repair all of his boots. Glory!!! Then on the 20th of May, 2002, the true meaning of this Prophetic Word became very real as "Dad" (Bruce) became "homeless for Jesus!" Read all about it at Charles Nieman's "Abundant Living Faith" Is Dead! (7/27/03)
- 15 January, 2002
- It was after having “met” with Frances Swaggart to discuss the sermonet Jimmy Swaggart And The Accursed! (12/30/01) that "Dad" (Bruce) and Brother Alan Richardson continued their “journey” by heading on down to New Orleans, Louisiana. And, as directed by the Almighty, the two of them spent the night at one of New Orleans’ finest, that is according to Holiday Inn’s account of it ( http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/msydt ):
“Welcome to the Holiday Inn® Downtown-Superdome ... a truly unique hotel in a unique city. Our Quality Excellence Award winning hotel is located in the true birthplace of jazz. The first sounds of jazz were heard in the dance halls on the very blocks surrounding the hotel. A must-see are our magnificent jazz murals commemorating this historic neighborhood including a 150-foot clarinet mural...New Orleans' newest landmark! The hotel, in the heart of downtown, is 3 blocks from the French Quarter and 2 blocks from the Superdome…The Holiday Inn® Downtown-Superdome has 296 rooms and suites including non-smoking rooms.”
So just why do you figure the Heavenly Father wanted these Brothers in Christ to stay at that particular Holiday Inn at $100 a pop? Well the very next morning (1/15/02) the Lord gave Dad a Word – “Trust Me and you’ll see great things, trust Me and you’ll do great things; great and mighty miracles!” And very shortly thereafter He gave Dad another Word confirming what he had seen in a vision just the day before; “the big tall hotel building crumbling down; Twin Tower’s style!”
What did it mean? What was God trying to say? Read all about it in the sermonet The Journey Of Fear! (3/10/02).
- 13 March, 2002
- It was while seated in a booth at Carrows Restaurant (El Paso, TX) that the following Prophetic Word was given to "Dad" (Bruce) by Pastor Michael Duseau of the Word Of Power Ministry (Dona Ana, NM). You see the two had just met over the phone the day before, but it was God's Urgent Will that they see each other immediately. "Dad" was just all-of-the-sudden called to deliver a Word from God to the Pastor... but without any warning the Pastor kinda like delivered one to him. And without getting into all the astonishing details of this Prophetic Word, the one very important thing God spoke through Pastor Duseau was that the FMHCCI Ranch would be a school dedicated to training young folk below the age of eighteen. And would you care to guess just what Godly Profession they'll be trained for? Well are you ready for this? Would you believe the age-old profession of "prophet/seer"! I mean for the longest time "Dad's" known about the FMHCCI Ranch (see Statement of Purpose), but he just didn't completely understand God's intended purpose for it. And seeing how the profession of prophet/seer is God's calling for "Dad's" life, why shouldn't "Dad" train others to do the same? After all, as we head on into these very trying "end times" there will be many ministers, missionaries, and VIP Christians needing a serious "course correction" in their "walk for the Lord". Glory! (See Sermonet Pastor Michael Duseau: His Harley Or The Cross? (3/17/02) for more details.)
22 September, 2003
- It was two days after Father God had joined "Dad" (Bruce) together with his new wife Sandy (Mom) that the very strong Prophetic Word was given to them: "For those Brothers that have looked down on you, they shall be looking up at you. For you are my children, and I am your King. You have passed the test." And you see the test that the two of them had passed was the very unusual way in which Father God had joined them together. It was a controversal marriage from the start, however, Father God promised great and mighty things as a result of their obedience. And just how controversal was their marriage? Why not just read it for yourself: A Christian Marriage Outside The Law! (12/28/03)
28 February, 2004
- As commanded by the Father, it was on 2/28/04 that "Dad" (Bruce) attended Sabbath services at one of El Paso's Messianic Jewish Synagogues, Derech Olam. Before the service started Dad had time to talk with Rabbi Washer concerning "the spiritual pictures" that the Lord was giving him in the sermonet series How Do You Want Your Fire...Now Or Later? (6/25/00) as it concerns the "human body and sin"! Dad was blessed in that Rabbi Washer received most of what he had to say. Then came the actual service; praise and worship followed by Bible teaching and then prayer. And it was during the prayer session that Rabbi Washer recieved a vision from the Lord for Dad. What he saw was a rocky desert setting with a beautiful sun-rise in the background. He also saw a large circus tent (one center pole construction) with the inside completely filled with children and animals playing on overlapping Persian rugs. Rabbi Washer made it a point to mention that the dirt floor under the tent was very flat and the rugs remained very clean even with all the animals and children at play. He then gave Dad Isaiah 54:2 to go along with it:
"Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of
thy habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes."
What the rabbi saw in his vision, and likewise detailed very clearly, was a very good description of the landscape at the Ranch that God has chosen for the FMHCCI ministry. God's up to something...and in His perfect timing! Glory!!! (See Statement of Purpose for more details on the Ranch.)
11 April, 2005
- Lanna Perry of Sydney Australia received the following Word from God for "Dad" (Bruce) on 11 April 2005 and sent it out by e-mail at 23:11:53 +1000 (EST):
"I see that the Lord is going to have you speak forth in a different place very soon. I see that the Lord is stirring within you a new move of His Spirit. As you continue to allow Him to stir these things within you, He is going to show you the revelations that you've been crying out for.
I see that you are climbing a tree to see Jesus, like Zaccheus. I see that you are going to great lengths to 'see' Jesus and He is so pleased. I see that He is going to invade a place you've been crying out for Him to invade. A place that you have been seeking Him to move in, He will not only move He will invade, because of your faithfulness to Him, He is going to move on your behalf now.
I also see the impossible is going to become possible in your life. In an area that deep down you've thought you could possibly drown, the Lord is going to call to you and you WILL walk on water. You WILL!"
19 November, 2007
- It was on the 19th of November 2007 that “Dad” (Bruce) had his first phone conversation with Teresa (Theresa) Lea concerning her church (Victorious Life Church in Wesley Chapel, Florida), and her pastor (Ed Russo), and the Devil that was destroying the both of them. And it was much to “Dad’s” surprise that during the conversation Teresa spoke a prophetic Word for the FMHCCI Ministry in beautiful “oriental” tongues, with the interpretation as follows:
"In a little while and you will see, the glorious workings of the Holy Spirit in the lives of those who believe: Miracles, great and mighty miracles. You will see miracles, great and mighty miracles. You will experience miracles, great and mighty miracles. You will testify of miracles, great and mighty miracles, great and mighty miracles in the Name of Jesus."
So, that was the beginning of another great adventure with “Dad”, and you can read the rest of the story in our sermonet The Devil’s Destroying My Church! (3/23/08).
31 May, 2010
- The following prophetic Words from God were spoken on 5/31/10 for "Dad" (Bruce) and the FMHCCI Ministry through John Lewis:
"even I AM shall deliver the children I have set apart for YOU Bruce Hallman, and the fruit thereof shall be a witness to the nations of the world, so that people will Glorify My Name; for, by My Name, i shall deliver the children even I AM have set apart to My Glory!!!!!!!"
"evil men seek the fat of rams; yea, evil men seek the flesh of children; and who will deliver the children from the evildoers? I AM, saith the LORD of hosts; I AM shall deliver them with My Name!!!!!!! with My Name shall i deliver them!!!!!!! thus saith the LORD, and this is for YOU Bruce Hallman, and your ministry which is Mine, and it pleaseth me to Bless your ministry which is Mine, and to Deliver the children from the hands of the evildoers!!!!!!! thus saith the LORD of hosts, even I AM shall deliver the children!!!!!!!!"
4 January, 2012
- At the tender age of 9, “Dad” (Bruce) received his first Scripture from the Lord:
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report.” (Hebrews 11:1-2 KJV)
And then at the age of 35, (on 3/16/84 to be exact), after having run from God’s calling for so many years, he finally gave his life to Jesus and began his “walk of faith” in accordance to his God-given Scripture.
Well, it was only by the grace and mercy of God Almighty that in January of 1997, by the age of 47, he was awarded a special telephone number from the Father – “915-751-6789” – as proof of his “faith based” accomplishments. You see the straight progression – “6789” – is indicative of a forward advancement on the “straight and narrow pathway” with no deviation to the left, right, or in reverse.
And then at the age of 62, (on 1/4/12 to be exact), the Lord gave Victor Rosenberg a new name for “Dad” – “Prophet Aman” (pronounced AW-MAN’) – as further proof of his “faith based” accomplishments. And it was only after having received this special “name” from the Lord that Victor Rosenberg decided to look up it’s meaning. And what he discovered was that “Aman” is the Hebrew root word for “faithful”. In fact the word “Aman” is the root that underlies all the words translated as “faithful” in the Old Testament.
Aman (H539) [aw-man'] - A primitive root; properly to build up or support; to foster as a parent or nurse; figuratively to render (or be) firm or faithful, to trust or believe, to be permanent or quiet; morally to be true or certain; once (in Isa_30:21; by interchange for H541) to go to the right hand: - hence assurance, believe, bring up, establish, + fail, be faithful (of long continuance, stedfast, sure, surely, trusty, verified), nurse, (-ing father), (put), trust, turn to the right. (Strong’s Hebrew And Greek Dictionary)
Home | Maggots And Fire | Statement Of Purpose
Early Beginnings | Sermonet Of The Week | Classic Sermonets
Internet Tools | E-mail Us