Read'n Grow Picture Bible
©1990 by Word Publishing, Inc.
Jesus Teaches And Heals:
The Power Of Jesus (Mark 4:35-41; Luke 11:14-23) - - - - - - - Section 16
(35) And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.
(36) And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.
(37) And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
(38) And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
(39) And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
(40) And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?
(41) And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?
~ Mark 4:35-41 King James Version
(14) And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.
(15) But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils.
(16) And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven.
(17) But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.
(18) If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.
(19) And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges.
(20) But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.
(21) When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
(22) But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.
(23) He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.
~ Luke 11:14-23 King James Version
(Go to "Read'n Grow Table Of Contents" for additional Bible stories.)
|Read'n Grow Picture Bible | FMH Children's Club International|